STINGRAY WQW-1C Chainstitch and Moss Stitch Machine by Woodland Quiltworks
Create Beautiful Chainstitch and Moss Stitch Embroidery on the STRINGRAY WQW-1C by Woodland Quiltworks.
- 100% New Machine Eliminating Frustration of Obsolete Parts and Used Machinery That Have Been Abused in Factory Industrial Settings
- Improved Looper for 99% Fewer Dropped Stitches and Improved Accuracy for Sharp Turns Without Creating Unwanted Loop Height or Fractured Chains on 180 Degree Turns
- Quick Change Spiral Worm Gear for Instant Switching Back and Forth From Chain to Moss Without Resetting Timing or Unthreading Looper Allowing for Quicker Mixing of Stitch Styles and Textures
- Wooden Handle for Classic Feel
- Hard Metal Parts Made With Precision and Accuracy Providing Long Life for Gears and Vital Face Components; Hardened Metals Prevent Parts From Premature Wear and Prevent Operation Failures
- Quiet Running Without Having to Resort to Extremely Short Lived Plastic or Nylon Gears
- Flathead Screws Instead of Wing Style Needle Bar Screws and Foot Clamp Screws to Eliminate Chance of Wing Style Screws Breaking Off Flush with the Metal of The Machine When Over Tightening as Happens with Old Vintage Machines, Necessitating the Re Tapping of Holes and Making of Custom Parts or Complete Screw Thread Breakage and Failure From Inferior Metals Such as Parts Made in Southern Asia
- No External Pressure Springs to Snap and Break Creating an Eye Hazard
- Easy Adjustment of Foot Pressure, Nipple Pressure, Stitch Length, and Thread Tension
- Beautiful Cobalt Blue or Black Color Allowing for Easier Visibility When Threading and Setting Needles
- Upgraded Tension Assembly Standard Allowing for Use of Spools Running From Floor Resulting in Not Having to Wind Individual Spools or Constantly Having to Adjust Tension as Spool Decreases
- Stop Motion Functions as Intended Every Time Since Parts are Not Worn out or Exhausted, Making Setting Needles, Timing, and Precision Work Possible with Ease
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 ONLY
(International Customers are Required to Inquire of Shipping Costs PRIOR to Purchase Please)
Standard Smooth Foot Rubber
Umbrella Domed Smooth Foot Rubber
1 Threading Wire
Table Mounting Hardware
3 Spools Madeira #12
1 Multi-Pack of Stabilizer
Extensive Fully English Written Detailed Instruction Operator's Manual
Personalized Stitch-Out Sample Demonstrating Chain and Moss (used in conjunction with educational materials and training)
Machines are shipped in wooden crate boxes in addition to custom machine fitted styrofoam with cardboard box to ensure safe delivery.
All machines are insured for delivery and tracking provided.
* PAYMENT of $1,495 is for MACHINE ONLY. Does NOT include motor, or table.
* Due to high demand, please contact us for expected ship date and/or shipping quote based off of your location if outside of the lower 48 as machines are not shipped until fully inspected, serviced, and sewn in after purchase and packages customized for each customer.
* Machines are reserved, sewn in, and shipped on a first come first serve basis order by completion of purchasing the machine via our online store.
* Tracking Provided When Shipped - Signature on Arrival is Required
* Duty and other taxes to international customers are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in purchase price.
* Declarations will be reported appropriately and factual. Please refrain from asking declaration reporting to be altered as we will not honor that request.
* All machine sales are final and not eligible for order cancellation once processing and preparations have commenced.
* In the event of malicious and/or unreasonable chargebacks, customer will still be billed and liable for, but not limited to, payment of bench time, package preparation, stitch-out sample fee, payment processing fees, chargeback fees, restocking fees, administrative fees, and legal fees to collect remaining balances due as a result of the chargeback or lack of payment processing completely.